I'm always happy to welcome new visitors to this site. I hope you find useful insights that you can apply immediately. I have created this page to give you quick access to some of my more popular content.
Top Rated Articles
- Don't Make It Hard for Me to Give You Money - are you committing the worst business sin?
- Keylogs and Keystones - understanding the flow of information in your business
- Selling Boxes, Brains or Both - don't get fooled into complex thinking, either you sell brains or boxes
- The Myth of Privacy - learn the truth about digital privacy so you can sleep at night
- Don't Be A Little Dog - avoid online behavior that makes you look annoying and puny
- Taming the Tech Beast: learn valuable strategies that will help you find the right technology partner and avoid some common IT pitfalls. (PDF)
- Building Firm Wisdom: learn how to start recording your business's institutional memory; an introduction to my second book. 16 pages (PDF)
- How to Survive Economic Meltdowns: how complexity is ruining your profits. 14 pages (PDF)
- Nearly Free IT : eliminate your small business tech costs. 144 pages (PDF)
- The Cloud Paradigm : how the Cloud is changing business technology forever. 22 pages (PDF)
Free Business Offers
- 10 Hours of Tech Service : get 10 free hours of our premium technology consulting and support for any business with at least 10 computers.
- 2 Hour Network Evaluation : get a free 2 hour tech review including recommendations to make your tech systems better, smarter, faster and cheaper.
How We Work With You
My company R-Squared Computing has a unique perspective on getting things done. Here are a few articles that explain how we work and why.
Why I Blog
This blog helps me crystallize my thinking. The very act of writing forces me to think things through, just so I don't sound like a complete idiot. Plus, I enjoy writing - sometimes. I admit that I have become very sporadic, but I don't always have something to write about wither. If you want to read more about me then check out About Lou.
Never miss another insight. Click to subscribe by email or RSS.