Just a quick note to update everyone on what's going on with my second book. The first draft of Firm Wisdom: How to Use Social Technology to Make Your Company Wise is finished! I have spent the last 14 months writing this book and I am very happy.
The book discusses:
- The benefits of firm wisdom.
- What is business intelligence?
- What is wisdom?
- The importance of wisdom to your business.
- Why your company should be collecting and recording institutional memory.
- Interviews and survey results from 100's of respondents about the value of wisdom in business.
- A brief user's guide to the human brain
- And methods you can use to set up your own firm wisdom for free!
|Order yours copy today!|
While the book borrows liberally from my blog, there is enough new material that regular readers won't feel cheated.
Now it's up to the editors. I hope to have the book out before my birthday in June. Keep your fingers crossed.