Forget traditional landlines! Modern business required maximum mobility and minimal expense. That means running your business completely with wireless phones. If you're ready to make the switch, the first step is to evaluate your needs.
Mobile Small Business
Starting a small business means hard work, long hours and the need to predict your future business needs. Mobility is absolutely essential for all owners who must fulfill multiple business roles. For the small business struggling to carve into the market, around-the-clock connectivity is a key to success.
Mobile Phone Service
• Handheld mobile connectivity. Products like the BlackBerry and Palm Treo integrate e-mail, phone and handheld comuting into one product.
• Customizable data plans. Data plans allow you to transfer data using the cell phone company's network. Plans may include domestic or global data plans, depending on your business needs.
• International calling options. Whether your company is already global or not, international phone and data plans can be included into your existing service.
Mobile Business Connectivity for Growing Businesses
Any growing business needs room to grow, and the ideal wireless phone will grow and adapt with your changing needs. Clients remain your primary focus, and client needs may become an integral part of your wireless strategy. That means working with a wireless phone provider that is willing to work with you to achieve your goals.
Large/Growing Mobile Business Connectivity Options
• GPS applications. From tracking employees, to navigation and fleet operations, GPS services keep everyone on the map. Many new phones include GPS while some require it as an add-on device.
• Group messaging plans. Wireless walkie-talkies offer group communication without the effort of conference calls. This can be useful for spontaneous meetings and briefings. However they can also be very intrusive so plan accordingly. Group messaging may work well for some employees and not for others.
• Wireless IP phones. For international and high-volume calls, VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phones connect calls over the Internet. VoIP eliminates long distances charges and is very effective for communicating with clients.
Old fashioned landlines just don't offer the flexibility of mobile business phone services. Businesses of all sizes are making the switch to mobile phones. This switch ultimately saves money, increases customer satisfaction and generates sales.
So, cancel your landlines and move to a purely mobile business. If you need help, just contact me and I will be happy to help you. (305) 423-9574
Post a Comment