|Order your copy today!|
However, things have changed dramatically since 2003. There are now 3 times more cell phone users. Internet users have more than doubled, with even grandmothers getting online now. Technology has penetrated into almost every corner of our lives. Where once an office might have one computer for 50 employees, now there are more computers than employees. Information technology has become Business Technology.
So, while tech spending might drop over the next three years, we will see the birth of some amazing new techs at the same time. We will see:
- A new host of gadgets for the national wireless broadband networks.
- Magnetic plastics that will revolutionize data storage.
- Laptops will start to vanish when ultra-thin, flexible display screens come standard on cell phones.
- New generations of cloud computing platforms will emerge.
- Enterprise social networks will become commonplace.
- Nanotechnology will become more pervasive with applications expanding into more industries.
- Biotechnology will continue to make phenomenal leaps forward.
You need to ask yourself:
- How do these changes impact my business?
- Do these changes create new opportunities?
- How do I take advantage of these techs?
Are you ready for the future?